I am excited..very.
Its time. YAY! Ok, I'll clear the confusion - I have a few things I am doing this month, some of which I am really excited about. Man, can't believe that October's here already!
- Go goa! Yep, finally the time's here. I am not skipping this! Family and I haven't gone out for rest and relaxation for quite a while now and what better way than to spend a vacation than go to goa?!
- Shop till I drop..or till I can tolerate the blisters on my feet that are gonna come with excessive..well..shopping. Anjuna flea market, get ready for me!
- Eat lovely goan food. Fi and I are all about sea-food and mom being the authentic bengali, we hardly can resist good fish. But we aren't gonna spend on some fish I can make at home myself but on huge crabs and lobster gravy...makes me drool..mmm!
- Beaches, beaches and more beaches..my feet miss those sandy paradises..I haven't been to a beach...hmm, in 3 years now! (the last was on a college trip to karwar).
- Getting our business going. Chocolate orders ahoy! God gave Fi a dream about getting a 45 kg order, and I am sticking by Him for the blessing He has promised to give us.
- Getting all the little details of the business done - testing, catalogues, new products, advertising etc.
- Sew a dress for myself..I am very interested in sewing nowadays. I am scouring the net for many tutorials and the like. Its inspiring to create.
- Change home..finally out of this bin-hole..! Dreaming of a calm, peaceful, airy, well maintained, spacious home with good bathroom fittings and no awful smells with a balcony..and of course no pesky owners!
- Lose weight..6 kg by October end. Yep, still on the course. Almost gave up. Doing my routine 30-45 min on the exer-bike. I wish I had lost all the extra weight before going to goa..:(
- Throw away all the junk that's piled up at home.
Hope I'll be able to do all this in the course of this month. Hope in God.