Pizza Party!




What matters more than Pizza? 

Sometimes that's the question that eludes me at times..times when my tummy craves nothing more than
rich carb-loaded food. What is food without richness (no salads for me!)? And what better to define that than pizza??
Sooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!

I, fi and mom made a small trip to our favourite pizza corner - U.S Pizza..I actually prefer Hubli's Pizza Hut but thats closed since 4 years and we had not much choice ahead of us. Don't think that I am complaining. U.S Pizza  here serves seriously good pizza but what sometimes is a bummer, I think, is the inconsistency in taste. No worries this time, it was all good and fresh. We ordered some fresh non-veg Mexican pizza (large), a medium 'Spicy chettinad'..along with a plate of cheese garlic bread. First came the starters - cheese garlic bread. They were so hot and the cheese was so soft and springy..yum! Fi kept asking if we could order another plate of the delicious bread. But I had to keep a watch coz of the pizzas we had ordered.
Cheese Garlic bread

The pizzas were fine, the service better - our regular guy who has always spoken courteously with us. And mom would hardly spend time talking. I don't blame her..the pizzas were THAT good! The only thing we went wrong about was the spiciness of the Spicy Chettinad..I thought we could handle the southern spice but it was burning our tongues. We couldn't help but reach for the water frequently. It was a good meal..we took the rest home (as typical Indians do). Ah, money well spent..once a month.

Some more photos..I know that your mouth is watering..:)






We are taking the rest, home..



2 comments:

  1. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent@Petitchef: Thankyou for the compliment :) I really like Petitchef and I will be posting my blog in there.

    - Girl Cook Art

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)