Goodbye tummy: weight loss journal: day 16:

Day 16:

Have been tensed for 2 days now...so much that it gave me a headache..I didnt know what else to do. I am falling direly short of money and there are other problems that I need to handle as well. I am praying to God, hoping on Him to work things out for me and those around me. This stress has made me real hyper, I find it hard to get any good sleep. And moreover, I am getting dandruff and thus, hairfall. I need some serious damage-control before it takes a serious toll on my health. Diet? exercise? well, whatdya expect? I havent exercised today...and I do feel bad about that. And food wise....well lets just say that I havent come to a point that I am not "junking".. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)