Goodbye tummy: weight loss journal: day 15

Day 15:

This being a Saturday, I would have wanted to chill out and go out somewhere. But it is still a workday..so, I can't put that on my conscience. Work or no work, I can't skip workout sessions for anything anymore. So, I have been strictly told to exercise..In the noon, at 1.30 p.m, I ran for 20 min on my bike...didn't achieve that kinda feat in a very long time! IT was exhausting! Then at about 9.30 at night, I ran another 2 min...sealing the 40 min for the day. Ya, I actually was supposed to run an extra 20 min alsong with some weight training...but this is still a massive improvement!

Its hard to get back to solid food in the morning after getting used to Kelloggs. Money crunch till the next month..oh well, might as well try something else. 2 rotis and some mango seekarne wont hurt me. In fact its filling..Had a lot of fish, by the way. Lots of mackerel and some fish that resembles pomfret. Nothing like some nice spicy fish fry..mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)