Goodbye tummy: weight loss journal: day 13 & 14

Day 13 & 14

Hmmm...so I have finally begun working out after a week or so's gap. Its great, at least better than having a guilt trip for so long. It wasn't a full-on 60-min-a-day thing but a short 20 min for the day...atleast I have begun, right. I have had some emotional problems for the past couple of days so my diet was wrecked for a day, but that didnt last. My Kelloggs cornflakes supplies for the month got over. I hadnt planned well...I really need thos 130/- jumbo boxes - 5 of 'em to suffice a month's eating...Man, staying healthy really digs into my pocket! Just imagine - 650/- for a month's supplies + milk = almost a 1000 bucks...thats worth 1/3rd of the ration money!!! I dont know what to do or where to cut back...I'll have to cut back on something atleast..I am running out of ideas. I'll let you know once I come up with a couple of ideas. 

Today - day 15, that is..I am gonna start with a 20-min run on the mill at 12.30 this noon or so. Then I am  off to prepare lunch. Then early eve - 4.30 or 5, I am gonna repeat that. And then late evening I am gonna do some strength training coupled with another 20 min run. I'll let you know later how it turns out..stay motivated! ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)