Goodbye tummy: weight loss journal: day 10

Day 10:

Ok, its been more than a week..since I started this..and there needs to be a recap of how things have been going. Since I already know how its been, I won't bore you with the details of this journal (meaning: its not been so great...spoiler alert!). There have been some highs like - I actually got on a healthy diet, I dont go anywhere near a soda unless it reads 0/1 cal on the can and I have made exercise almost an regular part of my daily schedule..I also dont junk much on anything, give or take that odd occasion where the family goes out..and even then, its not much. Perhaps, its not all that bad..
And there are the lows...for the past 1 week, I have been through mysterious health problems...I am not making this up..I really got sore bodyaches, headaches, a really cramped shoulder-blade and so on. So, for the past 4 days or so, I really couldnt bring myself to the exerbike. I really really really wished to exercise..

So whats the final outcome? I weighed 66.8 kg before I got on this thing, and now I weigh a kilo more...I am not discouraged but yes, disappointed...I have had to stick to sweet mushy goo in the milk for the whole week for this news, its not happening but it will. But I guess it could also be due to the bloating that occurs every month due to water retention, every gal goes through it..

Here's another week starting tomo and its monday. So hoping for the best. I aint giving up whatsoever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)