Goodbye tummy: weight loss journal: day 5

Day 5:
 Havent been feeling all that well...felt some shooting pain in my legs the last eve, couldn't really sleep all that well. And today, had a very bad body ache..was feeling woozy and heavy. Man, I suspect this weight loss journal is soon becoming a medical journal of some constant prone..I gotta change this pretty quick. Guess what, today is April 30th and starting tomo, I have a rigorous diet and work-out plan for an entire month laying in wait for me..Here I come slimmin' Kelloggs!

Junked on the choconut balls I had practiced on today...not good for me, but good for my taste buds. Now I understand why most chefs and chocolatiers are fat..they end up eating a lot of their food experiments! Gotta watch it!

4 comments:

  1. Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
    Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    Also visit my page ... proactol plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Although this post was a long time ago, I am planning to begin soon as I have bloated up crazy. Gonna try my XBOX360 Kinect for workouts

      Delete
  2. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got
    to say. But maybe you could a little more
    in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?
    Also visit my web blog know more about the p90x routine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do what I can..besides this is not majorly a photo journal. Its a blog. Mostly I concentrate on the material rather than the photos. The photos are merely to guide one to the post, nothing more.

      Delete

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)