Aussie Ki Taissi!

Today is a memorable day in Indian Sport..one that even a non-cricket person like me will remember. I am not a cricket fan..not even remotely appreciating nor do I care to understand Dhoni's crucial captaincy in this World Cup. But today is something else..watching a match like this is something that's hard to digest(for the Aussies) but Indians all over the world(including the die-hard fans bursting crackers outside my home) have reason to rejoice for. I loved the game...thoroughly enjoyed each second of it..I detest and dislike cricket..but today I couldn't hold on to my hatred for the game. I was among those cheering and booing the match indoors.Pot-shots from my TV--->




Look at the crowd cheering for India..there's a billion backing 'em up indoors!

Yay India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight atmosphere around midway of India-batting...

Even the crowd feels it.


And then came the 2...(forgive me my childish story-telling)

Why so seriousssssss, Cap? Tait couldnt 'swear' anymore?? 



And the final 4 runs remain...still biting my nails..

And He takes a stance..

And its a four!!!! Superb game..Vindicationnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share...support blogging. Its a great read! :)